Robbinsdale Parkway United Church of Christ encourages you to do your part in the world with values of peace, love, justice, and faith. Find out information about voting rights, voter registration, making intentional voting plans, and following-through on those plans as part of your civic duty.
Challenges and barriers threaten safety and fairness that should be inherent in our democracy. Moved by concern and compassion, we call upon each of our community members and friends to:
(1) know and understand your voting rights
(2) confirm you are registered to vote and make a detailed plan for how you will vote
(3) ensure others in your life know their voting rights and also have a clear voting plan
(4) consider registering for an absentee ballot, as a proactive means of pandemic safety
(5) learn the signs of misinformation and voter suppression efforts
(6) consider volunteering to support your local polling place, if you are not in a high-risk category for COVID-19
You must be:
- A U.S. citizen
- At least 18 years old on Election Day
- A resident of Minnesota for 20 days
- Finished with all parts of any felony sentence
To complete this application you need:
- Be eligible to register and vote in Minnesota
- Provide an email address
- Provide your identification number: MN-issued driver’s license, Minnesota ID card or last 4 digits of Social Security Number
Please allow application processing time.
To qualify for agent delivery, you must live in:
- nursing home
- assisted living facility
- residential treatment center
- group home
- battered women’s shelter
- hospitalized or unable to go to the polling place due to incapacitating health reasons or disability
Want more information?
Join us every Tuesday at 7p.m. via Zoom for more information about the election!
Join Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/2019247164