Driving Directions, Parking & Accessibility
Turn into the driveway. The parking lot is on the other side of the hill to the rear of the building. You may also park on the right-hand side of the driveway; however the all parking spots near the top of the hill are reserved for people with limited mobility.
All public entrances offer push-button entry.
Reserved parking is located at all entrances. The entrance off of the driveway at the top of the hill offers easy access to the sanctuary. If you enter through the parking lot, take the ramp down to the elevator where you can access the upper level.
All of our restrooms are designated for family use or are single stall. 5 of our 6 restrooms are ADA compliant:
- Single stall restroom with changing station across the hall from the office, near the elevator.
- Single stall restroom with changing station farther down the hall from the office near the nursery.
- Single stall restroom adjoining the Bible adventures room.
- Two family restrooms at the bottom of the stairs outside the fellowship hall. One is equipped with a urinal and a toilet.
- One single stall restroom as you enter through the kitchen door. This restroom is not ADA compliant.